Christopher Webster [Celluloid 07.03.08] post apocalyptic movie trailer news

Is it Christmas already? Nope, no snow out here on the prairies so I guess it's just my lucky week. Remember that teaser for the Mutant Chronicles that Thomas Jane was hosting only yesterday? Well, as full of amazing awesomeness as it was, it didn't show us two pretty crucial things - mutants or the WWI trench warfare we've been hearing about. Well feast your eyes on this Russian trailer baby!It may even be better than the American one, and wait till you see the Metropolis-esque cityscapes.... wow. Why do the Russians get a trailer so quickly you ask? Well they're actually getting a release on August 7th. Trailer after the break.

Filmstalker (8 years ago) Reply

Fantastic trailer. I really like this one, although I hope that's not a big giveaway at the end with Ruffalo's lone line.

Filmstalker (8 years ago) Reply

You know if I'd typed that in the right open window it would have been even more impressive...doh!

Mac (8 years ago) Reply

Most "Science Fiction/Horror/Action/Thriller B-movies" don't get good reviews from critics or moviegoers. This film isn't going to be for everyone.

But I liked the trailer.

But one should not judge a whole film on only a few quick scenes from an unfinished trailer.

When does this movie come out?

Nameless (8 years ago) Reply

Looks pretty good.

Anonymous:
"When does this movie come out?"

A release date has not been set.

Mr. Anonymous (8 years ago) Reply

It doesn't sound that bad in Russian.

"So I played this trailer for a bunch of my film snob peeps at work (yeah, you heard me... peeps) and they were all mad for it. Let's hope the sum of this thing is worth more than the value of its parts."

You showed it to a bunch of "snob peeps" ..... why you even did that makes no sense. One second you seem to like the film... the next you don't seem to like it at all.