Christopher Webster [Celluloid 08.24.09] movie trailer news scifi thriller drama

After being leaked online following it's premiere before Inglorious Basterds (it wasn't shown during my viewing though), Warner Brothers have finally decided to debut the official teaser trailer for Christopher Nolan's (Dark Knight) mind-bending scifi thriller Inception starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ellen Page, Cillian Murphy and Michael Caine.

Not much is known about the film's super secret plot except that it takes place within "the architecture of the mind" where the laws of physics go bye-bye so yeah, we're already hooked. I particularly like the scene where two characters who look like Mad Men extras bounce off the walls and grapple with each other.

Synopsis:
A thriller set within the architecture of the mind about a CEO who is involved in a blackmailing scandal.

The film is set to premier in 2010. Teaser after the break.

rek (9 years ago) Reply

Very interesting. Very.

soma (9 years ago) Reply

WOW. That looks pretty good. Especially for a de craprio

Uncle B (9 years ago) Reply

I saw that when it was called the Matrix

soundnfury (9 years ago) Reply

No joke--all it needs is a shoot-out and DiCaprio going "whoa!"

PhantomSpacecop (9 years ago) Reply

While nothing can top The Matrix for me, I'm glad to see DiCaprio in something other than those historical/biographical films he likes so much. Take a break from the Scorcese affair, brah, live a little. Hopefully this will be a good original sci fi-er and not a "feels/looks-like [insert better film here]"

David Drummond (8 years ago) Reply

For heaven's sake, this is Christopher Nolan here! The guy who serially f**k'd our brains with Following, Memento, and The Prestige. Does anybody actually think that he's just gonna slouch back and rip off The Matrix? I mean, get real!

Heh heh heh. "Get real." I'll be here all week. Be sure and tip your waitress. Or she may loogie in your drink.

Heh. I'll stop now. But seriously, I can't wait for this'n.