quietearth [Celluloid 07.09.10] Greece movie trailer news horror

Pin It Share on Google+

No synopsis, but two trailers that look far better then that piece of crap I won't name. When is this going to hit our shores?

'When your demon is in charge, do not try to think consciously. Drift, wait, and obey.' Rudyard Kipling (1865–1936)

Trailers after the break.

LBT (4 years ago) Reply

This is amateurish as hell. And way to steal the cry of the hunter from Left 4 Dead. I smell a lawsuit ;-)

Hussman (4 years ago) Reply

Yeah, I like dit up until I heard the L4D hunter scream

matias (4 years ago) Reply

Same like Hussman. Poor sound library...

sonaboy (4 years ago) Reply

there's going to be a lawsuit because a production company purchased the same sounds that a game production company bought? LOL.
"Call the lawyers!"

haha that's exactly what I thought first too.

Did they think they could just get away with that so easily?

Also, this looks awful.

ReplicA (4 years ago) Reply

I really hope that L4D sound is just something that was in the trailers, not the actual movie, cause it looks interesting as hell. But when that very recognizable scream comes, I'm instantly taken out of it, and placed in a zombie apocalypse video game. Here's hoping they replace that sound with something they did themselves.

rALPH lOCKWOOD (4 years ago) Reply

Amateurish or not, the leading lady is awful easy on the eyes!

matias (4 years ago) Reply

Talked to someone involved in the movie, and that L4D Sound it's not going to be in the movie.

Just another fucking blair witch rip off, if you're gonna do a found footage horror film at least try and make it original. While I agree that paranormal activity was terrible at least they tried to come up with a different plot to blair witch. This is just a cheap rip off of Paranormal, Couple? Check. Posession? Check. Camera obsession driving them apart? Check.
Also I'm so sick of seeing trailers that give away the whole god damn plot and the lead actress is butt ugly...