quietearth [Celluloid 11.08.10] Sweden zombies movie trailer news horror

I'm getting a La Horde feeling here.

Here's the translated synopsis:
Landskrona, 2013th Strong disagreements between Svenner and immigrants. A ship crashes into the harbor. Police enters the wreck - and attacked by the infected herd. The bitten policemen is in a coma.
And wakes up as monsters.

The infection is spreading like wildfire. Any attempt to flee the city.

But the city is quarantined - National Task Force and the military set up a concrete wall around the. The few non-infected - Svenner and immigrants - taking shelter in the citadel.

Meanwhile, the infected try to turn themselves in to their haunts, they must be uninfected decide which ones are the worst monsters: their former enemies on the inside - or those infected out there.

While the conflicts inside escalates to boiling point, the non-infected, in order to survive, to determine if they see their former enemies as monsters - or as sisters and brothers, if they see each other as Svenner and blue - or as neighbors.

After the break! Thanks to Avery and Pidde Andersson.

donc48 (8 years ago) Reply

This is a nice find I’m normally not into foreign flicks but this is right on. I know most of these are normally shown in the Art House circuit but I and assure you this will not be shown in my town, is there an internet site like Jaman, EZTakes, Dream TV, or Rate Rix we can see the films highlighted here?

Norse (8 years ago) Reply

What is this crap? Zombies fighting with steel pipes and chains. Sounds like a Uwe Boll movie.

John (8 years ago) Reply

Nice to se a zombie flick from my own country, too bad the zombies aren't zombies. I will probably watch this crap anyway

John (8 years ago) Reply

Banana boxes 2013, clean, and still without bottom.

Good AK-4 commercial, in case of zombies, by AK-4 Made in Sweden!

Looks like utter crap.

tensen01 (8 years ago) Reply

I don't see how these aren't Zombies. because they're intelligent enough to use weapons? We're already suspending our disbelief enough to accept re-animated corpses, but dammit that's as far as we'll go! This looks very good and I've come to have a lot of faith in Swedish films in recent years. And as far as I'm concerned, they've come back from the dead... They're "zombies"

wheatley_s (8 years ago) Reply

geeez people, are you new to zombie movies? these zombies are a lot like the Nightmare City variety with better make-up, thats all... if you don't like, don't watch...could be worse (another remake)

Eric VT (8 years ago) Reply

Actually a good remake would not be that bad if made correct. I am still waiting for someone to make a kick ass remake of Day Sence Romero does not own the rights. Anyways bottom line these are not Zombies at all in a classic sence more like Humans under the control of a Virsus,parasite,Bacteria,etc Movies like The Invasion, Clive Barkers The Plague, The Remake of the Body snatchers, The Crazies,etc But for sure not Zombies at all. As for the movie I will give it go why not. I don't think I will be putting it on my all time top 10 list though I can tell you that.