Christopher Webster [Celluloid 03.28.11] movie trailer news action

The first trailer for Paul W.S. Anderson's The Three Musketeers 3D was released over the weekend. I've never been a huge Musketeers guy, but I finally caught up with the trailer this morning and was surprised to see it open with a slow motion shot of a steampunk ninja. "Okay," I said, "you got me at ninja, but if you want to go there I'm with you."

Synopsis:
The hot-headed young D'Artagnan along with three former legendary but now down on their luck Musketeers must unite and defeat a beautiful double agent and her villainous employer from seizing the French throne and engulfing Europe in war.

The Three Musketeers was written by Andrew Davies (Bridget Jones's Diary) and stars Milla Jovovich (hot), Orlando Bloom, Juno Temple(hot), Logan Lerman, Matthew Macfadyen, Christoph Waltz and Ray Stevenson.

Trailer after the break.

Megadeth Bundle

Great new take on the Three Musketeers!
Looks like a fun Movie!

Low (6 years ago) Reply

What the hell...why would they this to the Three Musketeers? Why couldn't they create their own characters instead of ruining Alexandre Dumas' classic...

ESOPHUS (6 years ago) Reply

Fucking Orlando Bloom with a sword is sooooo played out. Does anyone even think this guy can act?

Lenny (6 years ago) Reply

I was completely without interest in this even tho I generally like PWSA. After viewing the trailer I'm optimistic that it could be a fun cheesy movie and will probably go see the matinee. The funny thing is that no other site would dare actually admit to liking this trailer. Leave it to QE : )

Looks stupid & designed for teenagers who wouldn't know a good movie if it fell on them. Probably all action w/ no story. I think we just saw the best parts in the trailer while the rest is probably crap.

the first post was posted because the I knew you morons would post something negative so damn predictable it's not even Funny! It's Trailer, they make break a film.
The Same could have been said for Star Dust and turned out to be an amazing fun flick!
Chill down your BS and start thinking before you post ....
get's old!