quietearth [Celluloid 11.25.08] post apocalyptic movie news

I'd say we were patiently awaiting this one but I'd be lying, we're frickin dying to see it and they haven't even begun lensing! Just check out this teaser. Anyways, I just got word from director Laurent Piche that there's a new teaser poster which you can see to the right (and in much higher res after the break) and they've had some big happenings in the past couple of weeks.. all good news. We'll be getting a 2nd press release from them soon, but I'm thinking they're going bigtime based on what they're telling me which only excites me all the more.

A dark and primal exploration of human nature set in a vast wilderness after the collapse of civilization. As the film follows the narrow viewpoints of six equally diverse characters we are shown both the beauty and horror of humanity. Aftermath is a post-apocalyptic horror/drama focusing on the psychological ramifications when societal dogma is stripped away.

Make sure to check out the poster after the break because a quote from Quiet Earth is on it!

Michael (12 years ago) Reply

Oh my another no budget, shot on video, crappy PA film...yippee.

quietearth (12 years ago) Reply

look at the teaser then say that again.

anonymous (12 years ago) Reply

Note to low-budget movie producers: hire a graphic designer to make your posters and promotional material. Your nephew doesn't count.

Michael (12 years ago) Reply

Looked at teaser...I afraid one dolly shot and over-modulated sound effects...does not impress. We are over -runned with this stuff. Some good, most awful. Someone has DV camera and suddenly they are filmmaker...god help us.

James (12 years ago) Reply

Great poster. It's simple for they probably don't have still from the movie cause it might not of have been filmed or edited yet.

Roger (12 years ago) Reply

Poster is fantastic! Good job. Teaser is great too just voices are over-the-top. They probably has the director or producer sitting down during editing and they wanted that there. I get a feeling it's heading in the right direction. Hopefully it stays there.

Surya (8 years ago) Reply

hello ^^ we are a group of people who are tinryg to create a community thats all about apocalypse related things like roleplay, preparedness talking about possible scenarios. all are welcome you can find the link for the site in our channel ^^