Christopher Webster [Celluloid 01.12.11] movie trailer apocalyptic news scifi

As much as I loved the first teaser for the Battle: Los Angeles, it's nice to get a better sense of the film and its characters.

Synopsis:
Humans fight aliens.

Enjoy!

EPIC SHIT

Diggler (9 years ago) Reply

Okay, this looks pretty damned impressive and I am looking forward to seeing this. I wonder if Thomas Disch's The Genocides played some inspirational role?

crap teaser, crap trailer, crap movie.

ikiryou (9 years ago) Reply

That was *much* better than I expected; it looks fun and tense.

toro (9 years ago) Reply

Epic shit is still shit.

I cannot ignore the resemblances with D9. Weak.

soma (9 years ago) Reply

I think it looks alright you know. It could be cheesy. Looks better than that skyline or whatever it was called

Karmah (9 years ago) Reply

Very commercial Trailer. Nice effects. I will watch this anytime :-)

I hope and pray for once a sci-fi actioner is actually about action and sci-fi and not about the people screaming: Not the children, not the children.

I hate these kinds of trailers. They show to much from the movie. Now I know everything and dont need to see it!

Albertus Fox (9 years ago) Reply

More Black Hawk Down than D9.
Marines get stranded in a hotzone with a load of civves by the looks of it. Can't wait.

Oorah!

John (9 years ago) Reply

Except BHD was based on actual and real event, directed by Ridley Scott, tyvm ktxbye.

And an excellent movie at that on the Platoon level.

Epic awesome. First commenter is dead wrong.

donc48 (9 years ago) Reply

This looks tight.

Michelle (9 years ago) Reply

I will see it regardless because it was filmed in my city. They were blowing up downtown for weeks, it was great!

ReplicA (9 years ago) Reply

Hahahaa, movie snobs are so lame. Give it up, unclench, and enjoy a movie for once you wanna-be critic shit heels. Why do you feel the need to be "soooo above all this hollywood bullshit"? It doesn't make you cool, it doesn't make you better than anyone else, it doesn't make you anything but a douche nozzle who's so obsessed with being "better, and more cerebral, than the normal cattle" you can't even enjoy entertainment.

The trailer is awesome, it makes me wanna see the movie, which looks bad ass. Simple as that.

looking pretty damn Good

NihLyle (9 years ago) Reply

Hip sooundtrack, via Pitchfork, make me suspect of empty headed shiite Pitchfork gives a 10 too.

John (9 years ago) Reply

As long as there are people with unwashed brain, they will not pay to see lemonade vanilla shit like this.
Cattle flocks, individuals think.

Kresh (9 years ago) Reply

"As long as there are people with unwashed brain, they will not pay to see lemonade vanilla **** like this.
Cattle flocks, individuals think." - Hey, thanks for telling us what to think and do. Be sure to check the mirror on the way out, you'll probably see something you don't like. Try not to moo, either. It's quite unbecoming.

Rook (9 years ago) Reply

I like to think I take my sci-fi pretty seriously (which is why I die a little inside every time a new Transformers movie is announced) and I have to say this looks really good. Now, it could go wrong in a bunch of ways (as did Skyline), but I am hoping that it is, at a minimum, as entertaining as the corny ID4. Of course, if it is a bit of serious mil sci-fi, I will be thrilled. The War of the Worlds meteorite connection makes me hopeful more than anything else.

iNVADER84 (9 years ago) Reply

Looking forward to this. Certainly looks to be pretty intense from the trailer. I like a good invasion movie - reminds me of 'Nam.... :)

Finriz (9 years ago) Reply

"I'm not going to watch this","It looks like D9", "I'm a self important douch bag". What ever, don't go see it. More leg room for me. Movie know-it-all's are so fu__ing boring. Count me in, I will give it a shot.

c.e. lowe (9 years ago) Reply

alright this looks pretty similar to the trailer for the unaired show Day One

Antishern (9 years ago) Reply

Usually, I'm a self important douch bag/snob who prefers his Silver Globe or Stalker over some CGI 3D sci-fi, but this movie looks like fun. I'm in, if the aliens really manage to conquer earth at the end.
Go invaders!