Marina Antunes [Celluloid 12.10.14] Australia post apocalyptic action adventure

I'm not sure what to say beyond: GLORIOUS.

We didn't really need another trailer to sell us on Mad Max: Fury Road but the studio is providing one anyways and whoever is responsible for the marketing on this movie deserves a pat on the back because they are killing it. I mean… seriously. This new trailer is all sorts of amazing with only a handful of new scenes.

But that's enough words. Feast your eyes on the amazingness!

Mad Max: Fury Road opens May 15, 2015.

Recommended Release: Blind Buy: Mad Max Trilogy on Blu-ray

Marina (3 years ago) Reply

Donc48 - sorry dude. I accidentally clicked on "delete comment". Oopsies but I completely agree with you!!

Me (3 years ago) Reply

I know I'll be in the minority here, but this still looks pretty disappointing. There's some great shots there, but overall, it looks like a pretty standard rehash of the Road Warrior and Thunderdome, complete with the stock, crazy bad guy character. Hopefully there's more plot to the movie than the trailer reveals, and regardless, I'll be seeing it. Just hoping for more substance than what's revealed in the trailers.

Digger (3 years ago) Reply

Do we get a plot?

Marina (3 years ago) Reply

You need one? lol

Surprisingly, not so easy to find:

"Mad Max is caught up with a group of people fleeing across the Wasteland in a War Rig driven by the Imperator Furiosa. This movie is an account of the Road War which follows. It is based on the Word Burgers of the History Men and eyewitness accounts of those who survived."

Word Bugers. Yum.

donc48 (3 years ago) Reply

Of course you don't need one. It's Mad Max for the love of Pete. You have loads of car combat on the wastelands, and folks running around in weird get ups. If you add giant ants, or a giant lizard you would have perfection. We live in wonderful times.

chuck (3 years ago) Reply

Woot! Is it possible? Are they actually giving us something that will please the old school fans and appeal to the general public? This looks really good!
The thing I liked about Thunder Dome was that it gave us some back story and fleshed out the world a bit. Here's to hoping the new installment continues that vein while looking as awesome as this trailer!

pleeg3 (3 years ago) Reply

I remember sneaking into The Road Warrior when I was like...... 2. Then having a tougher time to sneak in to see Mad Max. Hey I live in Maine...
Point being thanks to George Miller I started my PA..... 'interest'.
Well I'm a sucker for Australia, Sunday Drives and PA love stories.
It's George Miller is Brian May doing the music???
Geo