Puzzlehead

Discuss everything PA.

Moderators: agentorange, wa5

Puzzlehead

Postby quietearth » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:26 pm

I got an email today from James Bai, the director of this movie which is set "after the decline". He'll be shipping me off a screener next week, and it looks like the dvd will be available late summer. Once I get it I will share review goodness!

Synopsis:
Set sometime "after the Decline", in a world of no-place, this Hitchcockian story of an android, painstakingly created in the likeness of his maker, is a Frankenstein fable for the millennium. The dark and eerie world of Puzzlehead is one where betrayal, deception, and murder lurk just beyond each twist and turn of this meditative plot. Special effects wizardry and sure handed direction drive this tour de force thriller by first time director/writer James Bai in this unusual and very strange tale of love, passion, and the conflict between man and machine.

And I know everyone wants to see a trailer..
http://www.puzzleheadthemovie.com/trailer.html
"We're fans first, journalists second."
quietearth
Site Admin

Re: Puzzlehead

Postby Wilcoy » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:42 pm

Hey QE is this an asian film i was noticeing the writing on the cover looks Japenese?
Wilcoy

Re: Puzzlehead

Postby quietearth » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:47 pm

For some reason I think it's filmed in Brooklyn, but I can't remember where I read that. It's directed by James Bai, so maybe that's why there's asain writing on the cover.
"We're fans first, journalists second."
quietearth
Site Admin

Return to Everything Post Apocalyptic