Day by Day (Zombie Apocalypse)

Discuss everything PA.

Moderators: agentorange, wa5

Day by Day (Zombie Apocalypse)

Postby sgtplunder » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:44 pm

It's a published book. Here's the first bit of it online from the site: http://www.tacticalunderground.us/journal1.htm

The author's unpolished writing skills definitely adds to belief that it is a journal.
sgtplunder

Re: Day by Day (Zombie Apocalypse)

Postby ogresmash » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:55 am

this is a GREAT book, its a combo of zombies and PA , AWSOME :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

everyone should check out the raptormans site its pretty sweet, the gear page is nice, hes working on the 2nd book, but its taking awhile, he is active duty in the military
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and **** ... and Jack just left town
ogresmash

Postby quietearth » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:04 pm

I second that, it's an incredible story, I can't wait to get my hands on a copy. Also for those who just ove zombies you should check out permuted press's stuff, they have pretty much all zombie books:

http://permutedpress.com/

My favorite though is still The Book of All Flesh series of short stories, awesome.
"We're fans first, journalists second."
quietearth
Site Admin

Postby PermutedPress » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:49 pm

I can't wait to get this one out!

P.S. If you guys want any review copies of our latest books send me an email! :D
PermutedPress

Postby TheDarkOne » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:14 pm

Agreed this is one truly excellent journal/book - I have been reading him back when he used to have all the chapters on his website for all to read - Im not so sure I agree with him taking something that was online for over a year and then packaging and selling it , without even adding anything to it , but I guess a mans got to eat. I hope his secnd novel/journal takes up where Day by Day left off. There is nothing in this world more upsetting than an unfinished book series or television series ( JERICHO , JEREMIAH ).
TheDarkOne

Postby ogresmash » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:03 am

there is a sneak out of the Permuted Press edition of DBDA its pretty sweet

check it out http://www.permutedpress.com/extras/dbdapreview.pdf

i think im gonna have to buy this again
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and **** ... and Jack just left town
ogresmash

Return to Everything Post Apocalyptic